Sunday 3 May 2015

2015-05-02 Bar (ME) - Puke (AL)

As on the previous day I was not able to reach Shkoder at once, on this day leaving from Bar and be in Shkoder at lunch time, would be too short, so decided to move on on which the biggest population on my way would be Puke in Albania. Left Bar with rain almost non stop until the border, then just very dark cloudy until I started to climb the mountains! From there I had rain basically almost all the time, and still allowed to see how spectacular those Albanian mountains are! It was also a kind of poetic at same time I must say!


Still in Montenegro
 The real adventure of the day starts on those mountains!
 This is inspiring!
 And here was a group who made a pause on this bridge on which I also practised my Italian. The weather was cold, but still...


No comments:

Post a Comment