Tuesday 26 October 2010

2010-10-26 Praha (CZ) - Dresden (DE)

After explore and rest in the city of Prague on which I was invited many times and had no chance so far. I saw that the city is really more into tourists, however there are other places not so touristic that's worth to see or try. Just ask locals for that!
About the biking day, started with a nice sunny day, then after leaving Prague had only opposite wind until I arrive to the Elbe/Elmo river with landscapes very similar to the Rhine between Koblenz and Mainz, but in Czech version, when the sunset began, the wind was neutral, but had to climb mountains until near the German border. The last 30km were very easy to do and allowed to regain some time, however when inside Dresden, my GPS was guiding me in not so correct directions (was audio guided). The temperature was very near the Zero degrees. So not convenient to pedal without gloves. But at lest I had reached to my destination: Dresden

The Photos are still in Czech Republic and not in the Rhine! But very very similar! Even the train lines! There are in both sides as well









Route: 2010-10-26 Prague (CZ) - Dresden (DE)


159,85 km in 09h54m Moving time:08h15m Max Speed: 53,0 km/h Average: 19,4 km/h Radfest Total: 1728,53 km Bike Total: 17060,0 km

And to enjoy, a nice funny parody! Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand

No comments:

Post a Comment