Monday 26 July 2010

2010-07-25 Sandpoint ID - Colville WA

What a wonderful Sunday!
Today before continue my journey to Colville, my friend's host offered us a boat trip to the breakfast in the lake Pend Oreille near Sandpoint area. Was a great start for the day and a great finale on a crazy weekend who started from a refreshing momnet on the beach right after I arrived to Sandpoint, then going out downtown till 2 AM, Saturday crashing on a wedding from knowing only one person and ending in meeting almost everyone!
About biking it was also different than the usual roads on which a third of the road was unpaved and not very friendly for touring bikes, also a note that was mostly going uphill and with all the cargo I have with me, well, made me increase my production of salt and arrive a bit later than expected. The good thing is that the route is GPS tagged, so I didn't got lost in the national forest!
Another note, this was my goodbye to the US 2 highway who was been with me for around 2 weeks and introduced many different types of landscapes.

Yup, there were obstacles too!



Route: 2010-07-25 Sandpoint ID - Colville WA



Time: 7h13m, Distance 152,78km/94,93mi Moving time: 8h07m, Max Speed: 58km/h, Average: 21,2km/h Total: 5377,56km/3341,46mi



And the song: VHS Or Beta - All Summer In A Day (Turbotito Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment