Sunday 18 July 2010

2010-07-16 Williston ND - Glasgow MT: Hot hot hot

Yes, if I'm not mistaken this was the hottest day to cycle and also right when entering montana the road started to be quite hilly and with all the heat that lasted till around 8PM, to add that I got a flat right about 60km before reach my Glasgow.
Also quite bad was the big ammount of insects that once i stopped as soon as they landed on my skin just wanted to bite. So next time will be cycled in a long sleeve.

Sorry again for not posting links to pictures and stats, but I really need a decent resting day for put all the details.

Tomorrow is expected some good tail wind and some rain, as the journey is long, for sure they will be a great help! And avoid many undesired insects!

Sunset right before Glasgow:

No comments:

Post a Comment