Wednesday 7 July 2010

2010-07-06 Back wheel repaired, new route to Vancouver

Now that I had a very lucky forced stop in Thunder Bay, first of all I have to thank Mike, his family and friends for their support, hospitality, tips and everything else that would not fit on this list!
So, with the wheel specially made for me, as was hard to find a compatible hub or my rear wheel despite the price, it should survive till Vancouver (cost 119CAD), but this time was suggested to make on the United States side, as roads are more bike friendly, more interesting landscape and more populated on which will increase my chance of being hosted.
So here is my new route to Vancouver with expected day of arrival in 29 of July.

Planned route Thunder Bay ON, Vancouver BC via USA

No comments:

Post a Comment