Saturday 19 June 2010

2010-06-18 East Stroudsburg PA - Binghamton NY

This route was very easy to make specially after Scranton, by following the road 11 mostly beside the river. I was convinced that there would be lot's of ups and downs but there were also water points on the way and the water is real good!
Ah, also cycled in Moscow, but there were no sign (like welcome to Moscow), so I could not make a photo of this.
About food management, seems that I should eat more as my arrival to Binghamton was quite suffering, however I'm ready for another biking day! Possibly the 1st night without couchsurfing.
I must thank Genesi and her brother for the acomodation in East Stroudsburg, and also for the cans of red bull on the way! They were a great help :)

This bridge is really big! I like!


And the route: 2010-06-18 East Stroudsburg PA - Binghamton NY

Time: 10h01m, Distance 185,47km/115,56mi Moving time: 8h47m, Max Speed: 61km/h, Average: 21,2km/h

Song of the day: The foals - This orient

No comments:

Post a Comment