Thursday 26 March 2009

Day 14 (12 of cycling) Parnu-Tallin

Ok... Finally arrived to Tallin! And hopefully my last day with wind against me!
Today was a very happy and funny day to me!
My host Katrin is a professional massagist and offered me massages on my legs, and really worth it! I was able to face the snow storm quite after my departure from Parnu! Really thank You for that! But is not allowed to say after the session! But I am really thankful!
Then after few kilometers I was stopped by the Estonian police, asked him if he spoke English, he said no, then I explained about my trip and showed him my route plan called me crazy, saluted me, wished me luck and offered me a souvenir! So the Police is a good friend of the citizen and travellers! It deserved the pic of the day:


Song of the day: The Foals - Big big love

9 comments:

  1. EHEHEEH,
    GRANDE SERGIO.....
    UN SALUTONE DAI TUO EX COLLEGHI ACERINI EHEHEHEH.

    CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
    PS SEI GRANDE

    ReplyDelete
  2. CIAO SERGIUZZU UN SALUTO DAI TUOI EX COLLEGHI ACERINI. :)

    SEI GRANDE CONTINUA COSI'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grazze mille amicci!!!! Grazze!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sor Vitor! Seja benvindo! Welcome! And Obrigaides!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was so grazy outside, dont know how u can manage:D hope u´r doing good in tallinn:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salut Sergio!
    I send you all my best wishes for the winds to be with you always and my sincere respects to your bike.
    You are a daylife dreamer to me, the ones that make Life be a Dream.
    Please spare a few thoughts of freedom for us when you will be on the road.

    Muyto obrigado for stopping by our place.


    LudO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH and I got a title for your blog if you like it:
    "ONE LIFE,ONE BIKE, THE WORLD AHEAD"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Ludo for hosting me! i really feel sorry for stayed there quite in a hurry! but these clock's can't wait!
    See You on a near future for sure!

    ReplyDelete