Friday 23 July 2010

2010-07-22 Bigfork MT - Troy MT

This day had all the kind of weather.
Mostly cloudy at the begining, then sun and 30 degrees, opposite Southwest wind, then after made 150km started to be very dark, storm and rain, temperatures under 15 degrees at least until I arrive to Libby, and from there only amazing landscapes with some random fog, road and train line shining, I will call the "city of angels moment" Just missing the Goo Goo Dolls soundtrack.
When I arrive to Sandpoint I'll put this up to date as I'll have a resting day tomorrow (still cycling one day of advance than expected).

And this was my day (recommended to listen with this song: LexiconDon - December Sunset

Mostly Sunny







Before the heavy rain


A bit after the rain


And the best after the rain! Priceless (I love the shine of the road after a heavy rain and the little fog in the mountains)





Also to mention that temperature decreased from 31 degrees celsius to the 14 in less than 2 hours!

Route and stats: 2010-07-22 Bigfork MT - Troy MT


Time: 10h38m, Distance 212,13km/131,81mi Moving time: 9h17m, Max Speed: 48km/h, Average: 22,8km/h Total: 5117,02km/3179,57mi


No comments:

Post a Comment