Wednesday 14 July 2010

2010-07-13 Grand Forks ND - Minot ND (New record!)

This day was a test to myself and also as the weather was expected to be stormy on most of my way with wind from southeast (so good wind for me), no host in the middle of the way and also the very early departure due to my host job (6AM) I took the chance to make the longest dinstance, so here are the stats:

Time: 15h40m, Distance 345,36km/214,60mi Moving time: 14h09m, Max Speed: 41km/h, Average: 24,7km/h Total: 3759,85km/2336,26mi

In Google maps:2010-07-13 Grand Forks ND - Minot ND


Here is the image of the GPS software who registered all this route (moving time and average are the stats from bike computer:

Funny thing os the route seemed to be always going down! Seems I'm cycling on a illusion!
In the center of North America:



And a sunset while on pedal:



And tell me if this isn't the best song to listen on an amazing sunset: Whitey - When the Sun Goes down You'll know

No comments:

Post a Comment